domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

1. memories of my childhood

I lived all my childhood in the Cecilio Acosta was a very beautiful childhood memories to all my friends on the block where he lived, studied in primary school from hummingbirds from MINDO Lucila palaces through sixth grade, is studying at the Liceo Udon Perez has not hurt photos to show them I actually really like the pictures and I have no picture when I was little and my mom is not my picture as a child only has a picture of my brother.
I hope you have seemed to pleased to learn a little about me ....


2. What's your talent?

My talent is to arm I discovered Gypsy although very late to my twenties.

What's your talent abaut?

It is a very delicious sweet and love all Venezuelans.

What do you nee to do it?

He needs eight yolks of eggs, a cup of sugar, a half cups of self-rising flour and a pot of cooked condensed milk.

Why do you think gon are good at that?

I say this in my talent that my friends, neighbors and family say that I do Gypsies arms are very delicious.

3. campaign on what you do not like about URBE.

What I do not like about the university DR. Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE) is the way girls are dressed with a cleavage that lead to all men, are dressed like a disk rather than go into a form suitable to study, you can not remove it be well dressed and arranged but not for both. At our university have the necessary measures so that the girls do not attend class this way are dressed, but they do not comply.

You can make a campaign to explain to the girls which is important to stay well dressed without being on display as this can cause major problems if someone disrespects them.

I hope you have enjoyed my little proposal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario